Info / Buying tickets
Tickets bought from Tiketti can only be returned, if the event is cancelled or transferred to another date.
- Tickets for a cancelled event can be returned using the refund form.
- Tickets can also be returned to Tiketti’s own outlets or by mailing them with your account information in IBAN format and contact details to Tiketti Oy, Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland.
- Tickets cannot be returned to R-Kioski.
- Always check event-specific return instructions and times from the event page.
- When returning tickets, you will get your money back excluding the service fees or a handling charge of 2,50€ per ticket. The service fees are used to cover costs resulting from payment traffic and the delivery of the tickets that take place at the time of ticket sale.
- Tiketti serves as a ticket provider for events. The event organiser is in charge of the event and possible programme changes or cancellation.
- If the event is not cancelled or the date changed, according to Tiketti delivery terms a ticket already purchased cannot be returned or exchanged. The delivery terms are available for reading in the order confirmation, our website and on the back of the ticket.