Official tickets to concerts, festivals, sports events, theater and live stream events from Tiketti webstore.
WARNING: Internet Explorer 11 and older versions are no longer supported. Update your browser to newer version or use some other browser.
Info / Buying tickets / Culture Vouchers
Is your boss so nice that you get a cultural benefit? You are surely aware that you can use cultural vouchers and cards to purchase tickets to most events offered by Tiketti.
Tiketti accepts the following as payment:
- KulttuuriPassi/ePassi (OmaRaha can be used on the Online shop) - Outlet, R-Kioski, Online shop
- SmartumPay / Smartum Mobile payment - Outlet, R-Kioski, Online shop
- Ticket Virike (Edenred) - Outlet, R-kioski, Online shop
- Edenred card/Ticket Duo (Edenred) - Outlet, R-kioski, Online shop
- Smartum’s Liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli - Outlet
- Tyky+ -Outlet
- Virikeseteli - Outlet
- Eazybreak - Outlet (except Kulttuuritalo Grand, S-market Näsi and Ideapark), R-kioski, Online shop
At Tiketti outlets, payment methods vary according to outlets. See the outlet-specific payment methods here
- The benefit is personal, so you can only purchase one event ticket with your cultural benefit.
- When a purchase is made with cultural vouchers, the personal details of the person using the voucher are requested. If you purchase tickets with vouchers that carry someone else’s name, you will need authorisation from that person.
- No money is returned for cultural vouchers and they cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You can check from the event page info icon, whether cultural benefit can be used for payment.
- You will find all events available for payment with the cultural benefit from the event search by selecting ‘Culture voucher’.
- The event organiser decides whether cultural vouchers can be used for payment for the event being organised. You can contact the event organiser, if you want to use a cultural voucher as payment for an event.
- According to tax authority guidelines, marketing events such as fairs and ticket types including food or consumer goods cannot be included in the realm of cultural voucher payments.
- Exercise vouchers are not accepted as payment for Tiketti events.