Is your boss so nice that you get a cultural benefit? You are surely aware that you can use cultural vouchers and cards to purchase tickets to most events offered by Tiketti.
Tiketti accepts the following as payment:
- KulttuuriPassi/ePassi [Outlet, R-Kioski, Online shop]
- Smartum Saldo [Outlet, R-Kioski]
- Wellness Wallet [Outlet, R-Kioski]
- Ticket Mind&Body / Virike (Edenred) [Outlet, R-kioski]
- Ticket Duo (Edenred) [Outlet, R-kioski]
- Smartum’s Liikunta- ja Kulttuuriseteli [Outlet]
- Tyky-Kuntoseteli+ [Outlet]
- Virikeseteli [Outlet]
- Tyky Online [Stockmann, Sokos - Tampere, Kuopio ja Pori]
- Eazybreak [R-kioski]
At Tiketti outlets, payment methods vary according to outlets. See the outlet-specific payment methods here.
- The benefit is personal, so you can only purchase one event ticket with your cultural benefit.
- When a purchase is made with cultural vouchers, the personal details of the person using the voucher are requested. If you purchase tickets with vouchers that carry someone else’s name, you will need authorisation from that person.
- No money is returned for cultural vouchers and they cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You can check from the event page info icon, whether cultural benefit can be used for payment.
- You will find all events available for payment with the cultural benefit from the event search by selecting ‘Culture voucher’.
- The event organiser decides whether cultural vouchers can be used for payment for the event being organised. You can contact the event organiser, if you want to use a cultural voucher as payment for an event.
- According to tax authority guidelines, marketing events such as fairs and ticket types including food or consumer goods cannot be included in the realm of cultural voucher payments.
- Exercise vouchers are not accepted as payment for Tiketti events.