Official tickets to concerts, festivals, sports events, theater and live stream events from Tiketti webstore.
Internet Explorer 11 and older versions are no longer supported. Update your browser to newer version or use some other browser.
Info / Buying tickets / Returning Tickets
Tickets bought from Tiketti can only be returned, if the event is cancelled or transferred to another date.
- Tickets for a cancelled event can be returned using the refund form..
- Tickets can also be returned to Tiketti’s own outlets or by mailing them with your account information in IBAN format and contact details to Tiketti Oy, Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland.
- Tickets cannot be returned to R-Kioski.
- Always check event-specific return instructions and times from the event page.
- When returning tickets, you will get your money back excluding the booking fee per ticket. The booking fees are used to cover costs resulting from payment traffic and the delivery of the tickets that take place at the time of ticket sale.
- You will receive a receipt for the refund in your email once the refund has been made.
- Tiketti serves as a ticket provider for events. The event organiser is in charge of the event and possible programme changes or cancellation.
- If the event is not cancelled or the date changed, according to Tiketti delivery terms a ticket already purchased cannot be returned or exchanged. The delivery terms are available for reading in the order confirmation, our website and on the back of the ticket.