The Wigwam Revisited shows at G Livelab Helsinki concert will be postponed due to covid restrictions. We are currently working to reschedule the date for 2021. We will announce the new dates as soon as possible.
You can also return tickets www.tiketti.fi/returntickets by 24.1.2021.
Wigwam is one of the undisputed legends in Finnish rock. Especially their seminal 1970s albums for Love Records are lauded as timeless classics. In December we get to witness a mixture of Wigwam songs performed by Wigwam Experience. The band consists of Jukka Gustavson who joined the band in the summer 1969 and played a pivotal role on the band's first four studio albums, plus guitarist Pekka "Rekku" Rechardt who was part of "new Wigwam" born in 1974. They are accompanied by keyboardist Esa Kotilainen, who already played on some of Wigwam's classic recordings, bassist Janne Brunberg who played with Wigwam Revisited as a guest musician and has also played in the band of Rauli "Badding" Somerjoki, and drummer Jan Noponen who joined Wigwam during the 1991 reunion.
Age limit: All ages
Time: Doors at 18:00
G LIVELAB HELSINKI - SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The concert will be held with a small audience capacity, taking into account safety distances. Advance arrangements, safety distances and enhanced hygiene solutions aim to guarantee the safest possible concert experience for customers, musicians and staff. We ask our concert clients to follow our guidelines:
Admission to the concert is prohibited if you have flu symptoms or are possibly in the infection chain. In case of illness, tickets have a money back quarantee.
· Avoid close contact with others. We guarantee seating for all guests. Places are filled in order of arrival.
· Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and if you use the toilet.
· Please consider others when queuing.
· Please use the table service by ordering drinks and food via G Livelab app. In addition to the application, payment by cards and preferably by contactless payment.
· Do not drink from the same glass or bottle with others.
· In all cleanliness and hygiene, we follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. We have trained our staff to follow all safety instructions.