Korjaamo flea market
Do you need space for your closet? Then Korjaamo's relaxed and cosy flea market is the place for you.
The sales area includes a table and chairs. Flea markets are open to the public from 11am to 3pm. The doors will open for sellers at 10.30am
KORJAAMO FLEA MARKETS AUTUMN/WINTER 2019
Ticket buyers' contact info is collected and given to the organizer for further informing.
Instructions for sellers:
- The flea market is organized in the Corner Hall of Korjaamo and in the lobby. Access through the courtyard, Töölönkatu 51 B.
- The flea market is open to the public from 11am to 3pm and is free for visitors. Sellers can arrive at 10.30 am.
- The sales are Includes a table (120 x 70 cm) and two chairs.
- The tables are pre-arranged in the room. The first to come will be the first to choose from 10.30am.
- If you have any questions on the day, don't hesitate to contact Korjaamo info in the lobby.
- Korjaamo does not have its own parking space, the nearest large parking space is Kisahalli.
- We will check the sellers' tickets around 11am, so get ready to show you the ticket you bought from Tiketti.
- Unfortunately the table's rent cannot be refunded. However, the table may be passed on to another seller.