In October, Finnish singer/actor Irina Björklund tours in Finland presenting material from her new album "Barely Ann-Mari". Björklund plays the lead role in the new international TV series "Peacemaker" and her new album was inspired by the themes of the show, which focuses on the fieldwork of peace negotiators. At G Livelab Helsinki, Björklund takes the stage with the awarded folk music ensemble Pauanne (Kukka Lehto, Tero Pennanen, Janne Haavisto) and Janne Lappalainen, who is also known from the ranks of the legendary Finnish folk group Värttinä.
Please note that the gig will start at 7pm and the doors will be opened at 6pm due to updated covid restrictions. Tickets are valid as they are.
Age limit: All ages
Time: Doors at 18:00
G LIVELAB HELSINKI - SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The concert will be held with a small audience capacity, taking into account safety distances. Advance arrangements, safety distances and enhanced hygiene solutions aim to guarantee the safest possible concert experience for customers, musicians and staff. We ask our concert clients to follow our guidelines:
Admission to the concert is prohibited if you have flu symptoms or are possibly in the infection chain. In case of illness, tickets have a money back quarantee.
· Avoid close contact with others. We guarantee seating for all guests. Places are filled in order of arrival.
· Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and if you use the toilet.
· Please consider others when queuing.
· Please use the table service by ordering drinks and food via G Livelab app. In addition to the application, payment by cards and preferably by contactless payment.
· Do not drink from the same glass or bottle with others.
· In all cleanliness and hygiene, we follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. We have trained our staff to follow all safety instructions.