HELSINKI ARHCIPELAGO PANORAMA CRUISE
Tickets and information
This is a must-do in Helsinki! Experience a real archipelago. This tour provides great value: you can see and experience so much more, only in 90 minutes. A scenic archipelago with hundreds of islands is a very rare and unique global attraction, but in Helsinki, Finland, this is possible and very convenient and easy to reach.
Buy your tickets today in advance, and you will experience a real archipelago and the best of Finland on your chosen day. From this page you can choose which type of a cruise you want to take. There is also Nordic gourmet sea view restaurant on board, if you want to eat while cruising.
- Helsinki has 300 beautiful islands just around the Helsinki city center.
- Take a cruise on Blue-and-white m/s DORIS or m/s DORIS II ships
- Take beautiful photos for great memories, and to share with your friends.
- You can sit down and relax while you enjoy the scenery gliding by.
- Live-guided sightseeing near the city + peaceful tour around the islands.
- Enjoy the pure and fresh air and beautiful nature in the Archipelago.
- All this in only 1 ½ hours.
- In addition, there is a Nordic gourmet sea view restaurant on board, and café & bar!
- So, if you wish to enjoy drinks or a lunch at the same time, you can save time.
Place of departure
Your blue-and-white colour cruise ship m/s Doris / Doris II departs from the heart of the city, directly from the Helsinki Market Square, next to the red brick covered old Market Hall.
During the archipelago panorama cruise, your archipelago cruise ship will take you around the most beautiful waterways and around many beautiful islands and the tour shows you the most charming districts, and each cruise will also show you the historical Suomenlinna Sea Fortress area "the Gibraltar of the North".
Check-in-time: 30 minutes before departure, m / s Doris, Helsinki Market Square, Old Market Hall.
Nordic Gourmet Sea View Restaurant
In addition, the ships have reputable Nordic gourmet sea view restaurant, café and wine bar. Authentic kitchen, famous for Nordic cuisine, even French Michelin chefs have been our guests. So no wonder that these cruises are popular: 75 % of the guests are locals and business guests. This means that, if you like, as you can enjoy lunch, drinks, or dinner at the same time, and save time.
Table reservations to the ship's restaurant can be made in advance via cruise office (open Mon-Fri), tel. +358968745050, email@example.com.
In short notice and during the weekends: the last free tables can be booked at your arrival at ship's entrance: 30 minutes before the time of departure.
Validity: The season starts on 6th June 2020. The end date for 2020 season will be decided and informed later at www.ihalines.fi. All 2020 gift cards will be valid also in 2021 season, and this prolonged 2020-2021 validation requires no actions by our guests.
Sales closes at 27.9.2020 22:00.