Bursting with spontaneity and improvisation, Freerap presents the very best of the Finnish freestyle rap scene
MCs Särre (Loost Koos), Jodarok (Kemmuru, Aivovuoto) and Solonen & Kosola (Lyömättömät) take the stage on October 23, supported by the beats of the one and only Xmies.
The concert has no age limit.
Please note! The concert schedule has changed due to opening hours restrictions. The doors will be opened at 7PM and the concert starts at 8PM.
Age limit: All ages
Time: Doors at 19:00
Ticket price includes 3 € cloackroom charge.
Under 18-year-old music lovers are welcome to G Livelab Tampere shows with an adult. Children under school age can enter gigs free of charge, for others tickets are priced normal.
G LIVELAB TAMPERE - SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The concert will be held with a small audience capacity (max 70 tickets sold), taking into account 1m safety distances. Advance arrangements, safety distances and enhanced hygiene solutions aim to guarantee the safest possible concert experience for customers, musicians and staff. We ask our concert clients to follow our guidelines:
- Admission to the concert is prohibited if you have flu symptoms, are possibly in the infection chain or within two weeks visited in a country with high covid-19 risk. In case of illness, tickets have a money back quarantee.
- Avoid close contact with others. We guarantee seating for all guests. Places are filled in order of arrival. Our staff will guide you to and from the table.
- We recommend that you wear a face mask when queuing to and from an event. Masks are also available at the ticket office.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and if you use the toilet.
- Please consider others when queuing.
- Please use the table service by ordering drinks and food via G Livelab app. In addition to the application, payment by cards and preferably by contactless payment.
- Do not drink from the same glass or bottle with others.
- In all cleanliness and hygiene, we follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. We have trained our staff to follow all safety instructions. Our staff wears masks at events.