November's Eclipse Jazz Fest features bassist-composer Jori Huhtala's newest project Talambo, multitalented folk prog artist Teri Mantere and legendary jazz pianist Seppo Kantonen!
The acoustic elegance of bassist-composer Jori Huhtala's previous album elevated his previous album to an Emma award nomination (Finnish Grammy). With his new TALAMBO project Huhtala is making a complete turn to electronic expression which seeks its influences not only from modern jazz but also from progressive rock and electronic music.
Finnish-Australian multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter Teri Mantere releases his debut LP "Everything Need To Breathe" in April 2020. With influences from folk-rock to prog-rock Mantere's musical and vocal sound is a harrowing reminder of the late great Jeff Buckley.
The evening opens with an intimate solo piano performance by Seppo Kantonen who has, throughout his remarkable career, worked with UMO Jazz Orchestra, Eero Koivistoinen, Jukkis Uotila, Pekka Pohjola and many others.
Age limit: All ages
Time: Doors at 18:00
Ticket price includes 3 € cloackroom charge.
Under 18-year-old music lovers are welcome to G Livelab Tampere shows with an adult. Children under school age can enter gigs free of charge, for others tickets are priced normal.
G LIVELAB TAMPERE - SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The concert will be held with a small audience capacity (max 70 tickets sold), taking into account 1m safety distances. Advance arrangements, safety distances and enhanced hygiene solutions aim to guarantee the safest possible concert experience for customers, musicians and staff. We ask our concert clients to follow our guidelines:
- Admission to the concert is prohibited if you have flu symptoms, are possibly in the infection chain or within two weeks visited in a country with high covid-19 risk. In case of illness, tickets have a money back quarantee.
- Avoid close contact with others. We guarantee seating for all guests. Places are filled in order of arrival. Our staff will guide you to and from the table.
- We recommend that you wear a face mask when queuing to and from an event. Masks are also available at the ticket office.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and if you use the toilet.
- Please consider others when queuing.
- Please use the table service by ordering drinks and food via G Livelab app. In addition to the application, payment by cards and preferably by contactless payment.
- Do not drink from the same glass or bottle with others.
- In all cleanliness and hygiene, we follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. We have trained our staff to follow all safety instructions. Our staff wears masks at events.