Ozzy Osbourne (UK)
Bullet For My Valentine (GB)
Stone Sour (USA)
Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus
Judas Priest (UK)
Children Of Bodom
Beast In Black
Von Hertzen Brothers
Marilyn Manson (USA)
Hollywood Undead (USA)
Phil Campbell & The Bastards Sons
Avenged Sevenfold (USA)
Age limit: 18+
All Rockfest 2018 -tickets and additional services will be registered into special wristbands. All tickets must be registered in advance via festival's website. Registration opens closer to the event. After the tickets have been registered, they will be changed to wristbands before the festival or at the festival gates. More info at www.rockfest.fi
Current ticket prices are valid until 31.12.2017.
- own, faster line at the gates
- Priority-area with bar and toilet facilities
It is possible to reserve a table (max. 6 persons) at the Priority-area. Table from 149 € / day. All participants must also have a Priority-ticket.
- own wristband exchange at the gates and a faster VIP-line
- raised VIP-stand with a good view to the stage
- bar and toilet facilities for VIP-customers
- free entry to the official after parties (please note that the capacities are limited)
It is possible to order food and reserve tables at the VIP-area. VIP-table (max. 6 persons) from 199 € / day. All participants must also have a VIP-ticket. VIP-lounge (max. 8 persons, from 999 € / day) includes own space with a good view to the stage, couches and tables, VIP-hosts and table service. All participants must also have a VIP-ticket.
Shuttle bus from Hyvinkää railway station to the festival area and back. Return ticket from 11,50 €. Timetables will be confirmed later, see www.rockfest.fi
Parking ticket allows you to park next to the festival area through the event.
Accommodation and camping
Rockfest camping is located next to the festival area. Camping area is accessible by car and there is parking space for camping customers. Camping area has toilet facilities, showers, kiosks and food stands. The area is supervised.
Camping wristband: Everyone staying at the camping must have a camping wristband. Make sure to buy the wristband separately for every night you plan to stay at the camping area. In addition to the camping wristband every group must buy one of the following accommodation alternatives:
Accommodation alternatives (everyone staying at the camping area must also have a camping wristband for all the days they plan to stay at the area):
- General camping -tent place from 47,50 € (tent place is always sold for the whole festival): includes a place for a tent at the camping area. Bring your own tent and accessories. Max. size for the tent is 3m x 3m. Number of people staying in one tent is not limited.
- Priority camping -tent from 98,50 € (priority-tent is always sold for the whole festival): includes a build up tent for 2-3 persons. Bring your own mattresses and accessories.
- Priority camping -bungalow from 299 € (bungalow is always sold for the whole festival): includes mattresses, bring your own bedding. Bungalow is unlockable. Suitable for two persons.
- Priority camping -cabin from 399 € (cabin is always sold for the whole festival): includes mattresses for four people (no bedding) and electricity. Cabin is lockable.
- Caravan parking space from 52,50 € (caravan space is always sold for the whole festival): includes a place for a motor home. It is not possible to bring a trailer to the camping area. Number of people staying in one motor home is not limited.
Ticket buyers' contact information will be collected and handed over to the organiser for further informing.